Friday, February 8, 2013

Long time no post, hopefully things coming soon

Sorry for no posts in a while but work has been a little crazy over the past year and I haven't had a lot of time to focus on SharePoint and CRM.  On a good note we have now finished our upgrade from SharePoint 2007 to SharePoint 2010 successfully.  Some items have crept up lately that I think need to be documented to help others overcome the problems we have encountered.  Here is a list of things you will hopefully see from me over the next couple weeks.
  • How to successfully send out an email merge campaign from word as an email address other than the one that owns the primary outlook profile on a machine.  
  • How to create a custom color palette for use with SharePoint charts.  
  • Problems with re-provisioning the User Profile Synchronization Service
  • Refreshing email enabled lists after performing an upgrade.  
  • Possibly a post about migration from 2007 to 2010 if I think I can add more value outside of what is already documented on the internet.  
If there is anything in this list people would like to hear first let me know!

No comments: